In an effort to provide
convenience and flexibility for our church family, we now have a link on our
website and a mobile app for your giving. Regardless of the day, the time, or the method of payment, you will have
the ability to give securely online. However
you choose to give, we are so grateful for your generosity and we will continue
to be faithful stewards of what God has entrusted us with.
Here are 2 new ways to give...
Give on the Web
- Click the “Give Online” button at the top of this website or simply CLICK HERE to go to the Shelby Next online giving portal.
- Set up a donor
profile by selecting “First Time" or select “Quick Give” for a one-time donation.
- You can give via credit or debit card, as well as by eCheck. For eChecks, make sure to select “Use Check” at the top right of the
- You will also be able to set up automatic recurring donations by selecting "Scheduled Giving"
Give on the App
- Download the Shelby Next | Giving app by clicking on one of the app store buttons below.
- Once you've downloaded and installed the app, open it on your device.
- Search by organization name (West Bradenton Baptist Church) and/or by zip code (34209) and select West Bradenton Baptist Church from the options that appear.
- Next you will need to create a donor profile if you are a first time user OR login using your Shelby Next login and password.
- You will be given options for...
- amount of your donation
- payment method (credit card, debit card, or eCheck)
- specific budget (General Fund or Acts 4 Fund)
- recurrence of your donation (one-time or automatically recurring)
Thanks again for your continued support! If you have any questions regarding online giving, contact Melissa Bilter at (941) 748-6926 or firstname.lastname@example.org.